Kashmir is famous for handcrafted shawls from centuries. Kashmiri shawls are one of the most admired handcrafted fabrics of Kashmir. Thousands of craftsmen utilize their talent to produce large numbers of high quality shawls in Kashmir. Kashmiri shawls are known for their unique and rare designing and looks. Kashmiri craftsmen develop huge varieties of shawls by employing different types of fabrics, materials and skills. Kashmiri Pashmina and cashmere shawls are known for their soft and silky texture and touch and are quite expensive. Embroidered kashmiri shawls are also very much in demand and are available in variety of fabric, designs and cost. The use of colorful treads multiplies the beauty of a shawl. Beaded shawls are stylish types of Kashmiri shawls. These shawls serve extensive charm and embrace the beauty of whomsoever is wearing it. Kashmir heritage the art and skill of shawl making at a large extent and deliver premium quality of shawls, which are being loved by people around the World.
- Famous around the World
- Most admired handcrafted fabric of Kashmir
- Produced by skilled craftsmen, having years of experiences
- Huge varieties of fabrics, designs and materials are available
- Very elegant and eye-catchy
- Have great artistic value
- Excellent quality and countless patterns and styles