Exotic embroidered curtains are perfect choice for adding visual beauty to a window panel or room. These are created through amazing tread art and needlework done by skilled craftsmen. Embroidered curtains often look very overwhelming. A number of fabrics can be used for producing embroidered curtains and selection can be made according to the place where you are planning to place the curtain. Silk and Taffeta, Jacquard and damask, chenille and woven are the most common fabrics. These curtains are heavy and more light resisting as compare to cotton and printed curtains. Embroidered curtains are available in both traditional and contemporary styles. Additional borders and laces are used to make them more pleasing. These curtains are can be employed to decorate large halls or rooms with many windows. Embroidered curtains are stylish ways of making a room or window more appealing and attractive.
- Stylish designs and patterns
- Available in both traditional and contemporary style
- Way of increasing the beauty of a room without much afford
- Long lasting and washable
- Unique sample of creative needlework
- Variety of colors and fabric options