Kantha Embroidery Bags
Kantha embroidery bags hold excellent work of kantha embroidery which is a famous fabric artwork done in West Bengal and Orrisa state of India. It is a rich multicolored embroidery which is done by running stitches. It was originally done on discarded clothes by the rural women. Kantha embroidery bags are unique and look very classy and rich. These bags are hand designed by skilled creative workers. These bags look one of a kind and enhances your beauty. These are simple but antique looking handcrafted bags. Kantha embroidery bags are often very eyes catchly and attractive. These bags usually bright in colors and go best with Indian traditional wears. Kantha embroidery bags are available in a variety of designs, shape, size and patterns. These can be small potli bags or shoulder bags, handbags or wallets. Kantha embroidery bags are sophisticated and stylish samples for Indian traditional arts. These bags usually have embroidered figures of animals, tress, fishes, flowers or humans.
- Holds famous Kantha embroidery work
- Look very sophisticated and style
- Unique in design, highly preferred with Indian traditional attires
- Eye catchy and appealing handcrafted bags
- Excellent sample of Indian folk embroidery arts
- Available in countless designs, sizes and shapes