Rajasthan is very famous for traditional arts and creative skills. Rajasthani boxes hold the essence of rajasthani culture and craftsmanship. These boxes are available in various materials and art works. Wooden boxes, meenakari boxes, paper boxes and glass boxes are the most famous forms of Rajasthani boxes. These are majorly used as jewelry boxes, gift boxes or showpieces. Boxes designed for keeping jewelry are designed with soft fabric or velvet covers in the inner portion to protect the jewelry from damages. The designs of the boxes are mostly inspired by Rajasthani cultures and mythologies. The images of flowers, peacocks, king and queen, camels etc are being drawn over the Rajasthani boxes. Beats, tiny mirrors, kundans, colored glasses and other materials are use to decorate these boxes. Rajasthani boxes are very famous and usually high in demand. These are visually very appealing and attractive.
- Unique and creative designing
- Available in different materials and art works
- Inspired from Rajasthani cultures
- Usually bright and attractive in colors
- Boxes with velvet and soft interior textures are also available for keeping jewelry