Indian handcrafted pillow covers are perfect way of filling your boring bedroom with interesting designs, colors and art works. Each state of India practices different types of fabric and textile arts. These arts are largely employed to produce varieties of pillow covers. Embroidery, kantha, kalamkari, bandhani, phulkari, zari, etc. are some of those arts. Apart from these textile arts, beads, small mirrors, colorful treads, etc are used to increase the beauty of handmade pillow covers but addition of these materials often reduces the comfort provided by the pillows. These covers influence the look of your bed to a great extent. Handcrafted pillow covers hold traditional and ethnic designs which are often very eye-catchy and attractive. Appealing and bright colors pillow cover can being some freshness to your room. Pillow covers should compliment the color and design of your bed cover and other furniture available in the market.
- Essential for bedroom interior
- Handcrafted covers are available in appealing designs
- Enhance the look of the bed
- Variety of fabric and textile arts are done for producing handmade covers
- Available in many colors and sizes
- Huge variety of fabric options are available
- Customized pillow covers are also available