Lanterns are traditional looking small sources of light. Handmade lanterns offer appealing and eye-pleasing illusions to a room, balcony or garden during nights. Many types of materials are being used for handmade lanterns, the most common ones are fabrics, papers, wood and cane. These are simple and sower lighting items. Handmade lanterns are cost-effective and can be used for variety of decorating purposes on any occlusion. These lanterns provide exotic lighting and adds a unique theme to a room. Metal and glass lanterns are very much in trend and used majorly in the interiors of farm houses, beach houses or for adding an antique look to any construction. These are used in hotels and restaurants to make them visually more placing. Handmade lanterns can be hanged from ceilings or can be mounted on walls. Handmade lanterns either have electrical bulbs or candles in them.
- Interesting illusion option
- Perfect of balcony, gardens, dinning area, study room, entry ways or any other location of your house.
- Used as decorative item on many occasions.
- Made up of variety of materials like metal, glass, paper, fabrics etc.
- Available in many designs, shapes and sizes