Dorukha shawls are double- faced or two-sides shawls which can be carried or wrapped from either of their sides. These are available in many designs and patterns. Dorukha shawls are being produced largely at Kashmir. Many of the Kashmir's families get their bread and butter out of the art of producing dorukha shawls. Some of the master craftsmen work in such a way that they are able to weave two designs on a same shawl. These shawls are available in modern as well as traditional designs. Vibrate colors and attractive designs make them a desire of every women. Fine materials and high standard skills are employed to deliver stylish and eye-catchy dorukha shawls. Excellent quality of materials ensure durability of these shawls and make them long lasting. Countless pattern and style options make it possible for you to select the best dorukha shawls suiting your taste and likes. Apart for being fashionable these shawls provide sufficient warmth and cosiness.
- Double-faced shawls, having different designs on different sides
- Can be worn from any of its sides
- Modern and traditional designs are available
- Weaved by master craftsmen
- Good quality materials are being used
- Available in many designs, patterns, style and sizes